Client can make payment easily with HSBC Self Service Banking (No account required)
All orders must be paid before the delivery by credit cards in our website
bank deposit to our bank account :
Y18 Elegant Spirits Ltd
For customers to credit payments to our account, you should provide your bank with our Business Integrated Account name, account number and the following information:
Cheque Deposit Machines or e-Cheque Drop Box
Buyers Can Check Out Without a PayPal Account
PayPal has optimized the checkout experience with an exciting improvement to our payment flow.* (please note that there is 4% service charges)
For new buyers, signing up for a PayPal account is now optional.This means your customers can complete their payments first, and then decide whether to save their information in a PayPal account for future purchases. The checkout is more convenient, resulting in more completed sales and satisfied customers.
Best of all, this upgrade requires no action on your part. The checkout automatically applies to Website Payment tools like Buy Now Buttons, Donations, and PayPal Shopping Cart, as well as our Request Money and PayPal Invoicing features.
Here’s how this easier checkout works:
Please note that PayPal’s fraud prevention measures remain in effect for buyers who use this checkout. PayPal applies the same techniques for this checkout as it does for other transactions.
NO NEED TO CREAT PAYPAL ACCOUNT
You can ignore the login message and click on the link shown (Pay with my credit or debit card)
* Learn how your purchases are protected with PayPal.
* Buy items securely on online shops worldwide that accept PayPal.
* Send money instantly without sharing your financial information.
100% protection against unauthorised payments sent from your account.
As a PayPal user, you’re protected from any payment that you did not authorise.
As a fraud-prevention measure, we will send an email confirmation for every online payment that you make with PayPal.
If you receive email confirmation of a transaction that you did not approve, contact us and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue. You will not be liable for the charges.
Purchase protection programmes.
* When you purchase goods online with PayPal, your transactions are covered by our Buyer Complaint Policy. If we find the complaint in your favour, the amount of the payment, if available from the seller, will be transferred back to your account. See eligibility
* For qualified eBay transactions, you will be covered under PayPal Buyer Protection. See eligibility
We also ensure you are Buying Safely with:
* Privacy to Fight Identity Theft: We let you shop without sharing your financial information.
* Prevention to Help Stop Fraud: We stop problems before they happen.
PayPal "Buyer Shopping security policy" and "Buyer Complaint Policy"
If I am not satisfied with purchased items, how be protected?
PayPal offers two security options for you:
* PayPal Buyer Shopping Security
* PayPal Buyer Complaint Policy (for all goods, whether purchased at eBay)
What kind of problems can be protected?
PayPal's program can you experience the following issues to provide assistance:
* Item not received (INR)
* Obviously the lack of conformity (SNAD)
PayPal "Buyer Shopping Security"
PayPal "buyers shopping security" of the eligibility requirements for that?
You must meet all the qualifications:
* A lump-sum payment in full articles. The purchase multiple payments (such as deposit with final payment) are not eligible.
Type items do not meet the conditions:
- "PayPal fair use policy" prohibits any items
- Intangible goods
- Setting products
- E-content licensing and other use rights
- Real Estate